Heyo! I am updating my commission prices, because I've graduated college and now consider myself professional! And, of course, because I feel like my work standards and quality are high enough for me to be charging more.
In addition, I have recently had a costly injury (sadly, insurance and worker's compensation flopped). I hope to gain this money back eventually, as I am trying to save up to move to L.A. within the next year or so. Thanks in advance for any support X3 (both financial OR emotional!)Business Rules:
1. I only accept Paypal payments (no points, I'm sorry!)
2. Payment will be done after I finish the commission, but I will not reveal the finished anywhere until payment is completed (I will let you know in a personal note that I have finished). I don't like accepting payment before starting, in case something comes up, but I don't like being stiffed either.
3. Send me details of the commission in a personal note (not in comments anywhere).
4. Copyright and ownership of the artwork itself will belong to me (do not sell it for profit, etc.). Talk to me in the notes if you'd like to obtain copyrights for the artwork.
5. I reserve the right to refuse a commission to anyone. I also reserve the right to quit in the middle of the commission, but this will probably only occur if a life-altering or horrible event comes up or if you are an extreme pain to work with. (And remember, I won't request or accept payment if I do quit the commission.) In short, this most likely won't happen.Art Rules:
1. At this point in life, my time off is rather unstable and I therefore do not have time to do artwork with a detailed background, so please do not ask for a detailed background at this time.
2. I don't draw porn, sexual, or fetish-y stuff (I'm okay with happy go lucky romance tho ; D )
3. All finished artwork will be done digitally, in Photoshop.
4. The artwork will be of a character(s) on an abstract background. Some examples of what this looks like (I do not claim to own any of these characters) :
5. The abstract background is included
in the cost of the commission.
6. Anything you are not specific about, you grant me artistic license. I promise to make the artwork as cool as possible B)Pricing:
1 character = $30, additional characters = $15
If you want a commission of one of my characters (OC's), the prices are lowered (I do this because it's quite enjoyable for me, a lot easier, and doesn't require any research on my end). Artwork of any of my OC's:
1 character = $20, additional characters = $10
Most of my OCs can be seen here (outfits are variable- but I will defend their integrity if need be): Advanced:
I aways make sure to send my client the sketch of the drawing before inking and coloring, in case they want the pose tweaked early on, and to check for design errors. This will be done via notes and through my Scraps gallery.Coloring Styles:
I have two coloring styles for shading characters. Feel free to specify which one you'd like me to use, or leave it up to me. It won't affect price.
<-- This style uses rougher shading. (Uses an opacity-variable, rough brush)
<--This style uses smoother shading. (Uses a solid smooth brush)
Thanks, all, for considering me! ^u^ Feel free to ask any questions.